Rowe Case Goods Limited Warranty
Rowe Fine Furniture Inc., the manufacturer of Rowe Furniture® and Robin Bruce® products (the “Company”), provides the following limited warranty subject to the exceptions set out below. The Company only warrants its products purchased from an authorized dealer.
CUSTOMERS WITHIN NORTH AMERICA SHOULD FAX OR EMAIL ORDERS, AND WARRANTY CONCERNS TO THE APPROPRIATE EMAIL OR FAX NUMBER LISTED BY YOUR STATE
- AL, AR, FL, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, GA
- CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA RI, VT
- IA,IL,KS,MN,MO,ND,NE,OK, SD,TX
- DC, DE, IN, KY, MD, MI, OH, VA, WI, WV
CASE GOODS LIMITED WARRANTY
SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN, THE COMPANY WARRANTS TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY ITS CASE GOODS PRODUCTS TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A TERM OF ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. THIS IS THE SOLE WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF COMPANY OR ITS DEALERS IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MER- CHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL ROWE FINE FURNITURE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDEN- TAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE A ROWE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY WILL LAST OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OFINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIM- ITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The warranty is void if the Company’s product is modified or altered in any way after shipment by the Company.
- The warranty is void if any aftermarket protective treatments are applied to the Company’s product after the original factory packing has been opened. Re-upholstering the product frames voids all warranties due to the possibility that the internal structure could be compromised during the recovering process. Natural variations in color, texture, physical distressing, and other inherent features of manufactured wood furniture, as well as components characteristics, are not considered defects.
- The Company reserves the right to modify a product from its original form displayed on showroom floors or in catalogs. Such modifications are not considered defects under the warranty.
- The warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse, or misuse – including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, or commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
- Because of the natural materials used in the manufacturing process, and the fact that the Company’s products are generally handmade, minor variations will occur from piece to piece. These are not considered defects under the warranty.
- Stone and marble contain vein-lines, hairline fissures, pores and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under the warranty. Because stone is porous, spills allowed to seep in may not be removable. Use coasters or a tablecloth to protect from spills or sweat rings. Wipe any spills immediately.
- Full-grain leather is a natural product. The wrinkles, skin folds and scars are authentic and a natural part of the leather. These characteristics enhance the beauty and quality of the hides and are not considered defects. For daily dustings, use dry, clean, cotton cloths.
- Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color – these changes are not considered defects under the warranty.
- Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These conditions are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Rubber lamp bases, lamp cords and some types of plastic materials may soften and injure the finish if left in direct contact with the furniture for an extended period. Such damage is not considered a defect under the warranty. To avoid this, place a piece of felt or leather under these materials where they contact the furniture.
- Direct contact with petrochemical products, (nail polish remover, alcohol, etc.) will damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under the warranty. Wipe up any spills or dampness on your furniture immediately. Use a clean cloth and wipe with the grain of the wood. First, wipe with a soft cloth dipped in a mild soap and water solution and wrung out; wipe again with a second clean cloth; then dry thoroughly with a third cloth.
- Woven materials, including but not limited to wicker, sea grass, and other similar materials, are comprised of individual strands that can move causing unfinished areas to show under the strands or the finish to slightly peel where it bridges between strands. These characteristics are not considered defects under the warranty. Clean the frames of your natural fiber furniture by dusting or vacuuming, sponge spills with mild soap and water, rinse, and wipe dry.
- The Company’s products are not designed for outdoor use. There may be images in catalogs that display items in an outdoor setting. This is for display purposes only and not an indication that the product is suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under the warranty.
- Neither this nor any other warranty, express or implied, is offered by the Company for any electrical devices, including but not limited to lighting fixtures, surge protectors, or computer, electronic or multi-media management devices that may be included with a product.
- The Company strives to provide an accurate representation of the finishes, fabrics, and materials displayed in its catalogs and on our website; however, due to changes in lighting and a wide variety of resolution qualities on different computer monitors and printers, some color variation is possible. To determine the exact color of a finish, fabric, or material, we suggest that you contact the dealer.
- This warranty does not cover floor samples or other products designated “as is” or “final sale” at time of purchase
- The Company’s products are offered in a variety of finishes. Each piece is finished by hand and in- volves a variety of steps. While the Company strives to replicate each finish to a standard finish, each piece is truly unique due to the individual attention each order receives. This is a result of the varying application techniques that are handcrafted. Additionally, variations in the wood used in a piece, such as species, grain, and color have their own impact on the final look of your finished piece. These conditions and variations from piece to piece are not considered defects. Because the finishing process is completed on demand, it is preferable to finish matching pieces for our customers at the same time to match a finish between pieces. The Company recommends customers order matching pieces at the same time to decrease the number and likelihood of variations.
- Silver Leaf application is applied by hand and can contain some slight wrinkling and variations. These conditions are not considered defects.
- Striping or accenting is available on certain items. This is a very labor-intensive manual process, and the look will vary from piece to piece. These differences in appearance are not considered defects.